Urinary Tract Support Purée
1. WHERE IS KITTY UP MADE? Kitty Up is made in South Korea. South Korea is revolutionizing pet care and we work with top research labs and manufacturing facility to make the best cat products possible. Our manufacturing partner is HACCP, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 Certified. We do not use fillers, artificial flavors, artificial colors or dyes and we do not engage in the practice of ingredient splitting. Please click here to learn about Ingredient Splitting.
2. WHY IS KITTY UP TUNA PURÉE SO STINKY? Our Multivitamin Purées for cats quite fishy and stinky because we use real tuna and we do not use any fillers or starches which would make the product less stinkier.
3. WHY IS KITTY UP TUNA PURÉE RUNNY? Our Multivitamin Purée is definitely runnier than other brands. This is due to the fact that we do not use any starch or other thickeners to thicken our products. Our Multivitamins for cats are filled with good for cats vitamins and minerals.
4. WILL THERE BE OTHER FLAVORS FOR THE PURÉE TREAT? We are currently working on another flavor. Please sign up for our newsletter to be first pawrents to find out!
Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) is non-digestible sugar and acts as a prebiotic which is used as an energy source for the beneficial bacteria Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus (lactic acid bacteria), and Bacteroides. It plays an important role in our felines' digestive health. FOS is considered a non-digestible, soluble source of fiber for our felines. It encourages good bacteria in the gut and also helps with the absorption of minerals and vitamins.
Helps boost physical and mental well being. Critical for vision, digestion and heart muscle function. Also important for pregnant cats to maintain normal pregnancy, fetal development and healthy immune system.
Maintain healthy immune system to ward off infections and illnesses.
Minerals and Vitamins
Our mixture of minerals and vitamins are essential nutrients to keep our felines' minds and bodies functioning at the most optimal level.
718 kcal ME/kg.
Crude Protein (min): 11.8%
Crude Fat (min): 0.95%
Crude Fiber (max): <0.50%
Moisture (max): 83.8%
Ash (max): 1.36%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min)* 2%
Taurine (min)* 1%
L-Lysine (min)* 1%
* Not recognized by As An Essential Nutrient By The AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
Kitty Up is a delicious treat for your cat and not meant to be a meal.
You can feed Kitty Up by hand straight from the tube, into a bowl or as a meal topper.
Keep away from heat, direct sunlight and moisture.